Funding competition "Innovative and practical applications and data spaces in the GAIA-X digital ecosystem"
The funding competition focuses on the development of innovative data-based business solutions that use artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT) or Big Data, for example. Data spaces that enable the interoperability and portability of data and data-driven applications within individual domains and across domain boundaries are also in demand.
The Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) has commissioned the Federal Network Agency to implement the funding measure and award the funding. Applications are submitted in a two-stage procedure.
The ICT I Media I Creativ Industries Cluster would like to prepare you in the best possible way for a successful application and therefore invites you to this information event.
- Welcome: Michael Stamm, Head of ICT Division, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
- Presentation of the funding competition by the project management organisation: Robert Gremse, Federal Network Agency
- Opportunity to ask questions to the project management agency
- Pitch of project ideas / search for partners
- Moderation: Michael Stamm, Head of ICT Division, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology
Moderation: Michael Stamm, Head of ICT, Berlin Partner für Wirtschaft und Technologie