The DFKI invite you to participate in the first Workshop on Smart Urban Micromobility, which will be held in conjunction with Mensch und Computer 2023 in Rapperswil (SG) on Lake Zurich, Switzerland, September 3-6, 2023.
The workshop is open to a broad audience of scientists and practitioners researching micromobile urban transportation (bicycles, scooters, skateboards, segways, and hoverboards, human-powered or electric, privately owned or shared) to improve rider safety.
We invite the submission of research and position papers that address (but are not limited to) the following areas:
- (Wearable) Technology supporting drivers of micromobility modes of transport
- Risk and Safety Factors in Micromobility for All Types of Drivers (e.g.,children,elderly)
- Applications That Can Enhance the Safety of Micromobility Drivers
- Empirical Studies on Micromobility
- New Concepts for Micromobility
All accepted workshop papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Workshop paper submission deadline: June 12, 2023
- Notifications: July 3, 2023
- Deadline for Camera ready version: July 20, 2023
- Workshop: September 3, 2023