The CREATIVE INNOVATION LAB funding aims to encourage actors from different cultural and creative sectors to develop and test innovative digital solutions with positive long-term effects for the sector. Innovative projects are sought that are applicable to the audiovisual sector and at least one other cultural and/or creative sector. At least 3 companies from different MEDIA member countries must join forces to submit a project.
The Creative Europe Desks is offering an online pitching session on 02 September 2021 for projects that are still looking for partners to submit an application. Project ideas will be presented from 11 partner countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Romania and Ukraine. One project per country will be selected for the pitch from the applications received. All submitted projects are available in an online catalogue for further partner search.
- 22 August: Application deadline
- 26 August: Information to applicants
- 2 September, 10.00 a.m.: Online pitching
- (10 minutes per pitch x 11 international projects, duration approx. 2.5 hours)
- 5 October, 5.00 p.m.: Deadline for submissions
General objectives of the funding
- Improving the competitiveness of the European audiovisual and other creative and cultural sectors through cross-sectoral cooperation
- Improve business models and use of data
- Increase digital visibility, diversity and availability of European content
- Increase knowledge transfer between different sectors of the creative industries
- Increasing the audience for European content in the digital space